Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Tuesday, 6 December 2005
Blog Update / Fix
Topic: News
The Angelfire Team has released the first part of the fix to the "SCALAR" problem which members have reported seeing. This will prevent the problem from affecting any more users, but will not fix it for the users that are currently seeing the problem. We are working on fixing the affected accounts (the second part) individually right now.

If your account is affected, you can fix it yourself by going to the "Blog Manager" and changing one of your settings (for example, calendar layout) and then submitting. We will fix them all soon, but it might be faster for you if you do it yourself.

We have traced the problem primarily to blogs which have changed their settings since yesterday. Users that just post or comment would not have seen the problem. (Though, there may be some exceptions. I saw some commenting errors also that are related.)

If you continue to see any problems, please post a comment here and we'll investigate it.

Posted by blog/jrp34 at 11:59 AM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (7) | Permalink | Share This Post

Thursday, 8 December 2005 - 6:25 PM EST

Name: Do Melvin (Dori)
Home Page: https://www.angelfire.com/nv/ruthere My Corner of the W

My problem for several days is an Explorer error
box appearing on the page when I've accessed to edit.
It has.... online:0 in the box. I didn't get to copy down the rest of it. Now I can't edit pages and SAVE,
or navigate anywhere, not even LOGOUT. I end up closing
the page where it's at. I don't know if this is the same
problem named SCALAR or not. The Explorer flag just keeps
going and going, and not going anywhere.
An explanation will be welcome, and an idea when I can
work on my web site again...thank you, Do Melvin(Dori)

Friday, 9 December 2005 - 10:57 PM EST

Name: dalleh

what kind of connection do you have?

Saturday, 10 December 2005 - 1:40 AM EST

Name: cw

Have you tried to use the URL you posted here? Unless the URL you left is a typo, you've named your site or a page with spaces. If it's a page, then your URL is also missing it's format extension. Did you use FrontPage?

Spaces are illegal in web file and folder names. Not just here but everywhere in the universe except micro$oft. Rename your site without spaces and if it's a page, then add the proper format extension (.htm or .html) Very good chance your problems will go away after making those changes.

Friday, 6 January 2006 - 5:20 PM EST

Name: Jordan
Home Page: https://www.angelfire.com/film2/jahstudios

I'm really frustrated... I haven't been able to log-in to my angelfire account to update my website in more than a week. I try to log in and it comes up with "The connection has timed out/ The server at ldbauth.lycos.com is taking too long to respond."

I checked my Spyware/Antivirus software to see if it was allowing cookies... it was. My firewall is normal too. This has been going on too long and i need to update my site which i pay for by month.

I would appreciate it if someone would look into this problem since I am being billed by angelfire each month.
thanks

Monday, 20 October 2008 - 8:16 PM EDT

Name: "pray for bobby"
Home Page: http://www.ministryofdreams.freeservers.com

pray4me-Jesus told me persecution is him trying to make you loose your salvation, pray for me, Holy Ghost baptizm feels like Body your perfect size coming in, electricity caressing penus, spiking, hair loss, itching in scalp, face bags and sags cause muscles tithen at instant you wink, turn, head, in vision Jesus came down and pointed like lighted needle thru heart, felt hole, all desire to live for Jesus drained out, this is teasing by God to persecute, gum desease,dreams of family in hell , I tell you it makes me no difference if you make it or not, I love making people backslide persecuting them, I love putting people in hell to tease them, for no reason, loose hair, wrinkle, I love putting people in hell to talk about it thru out eternity,
if you steal the name saith the Lord, I will ruin you, with sickness, desease, cut you off instantly, and embarrass you, these all have stole the name ministry of dreams, to make prophet fall, Laurie Behncke steals God spoken created protected christians ministry name ministry of dreams, Duncan Rouleau, dr. rev. jeremy taylor u.u. m.a. ph.d. steals God spoken created protected christians ministry name ministry of dreams, antonia vladimirova steals God spoken created protected christians ministry name ministry of dreams, dee finney steals God spoken created protected christians ministry name ministry of dreams, john mark pool steals God spoken created protected christians ministry name ministry of dreams, jose alvarez, tom beland, matt brady, wole soyinka steals God spoken created protected christians ministry name ministry of dreams, dave karlotski, dana tillusz, quinling harlequin, andy shaw, christina marie sanford, jean patrick charrey steals God spoken created protected christians ministry name ministry of dreams, brian, bill of the massive bri steals God spoken created protected christians ministry name ministry of dreams, lawrence forman steals God spoken created protected christians ministry name ministry of dreams, david shapiro steals God spoken created protected christians ministry name ministry of dreams, katie bazor, janetmck who is janet mcknight steals God spoken created protected christians ministry name ministry of dreams, arron shutt steals God spoken created protected christians ministry name ministry of dreams, micheru mathys' steals God spoken created protected christians ministry name ministry of dreams, nick field steals God spoken created protected christians ministry name ministry of dreams, jonah weiland steals God spoken created protected christians ministry name ministry of dreams, ismail kadare steals God spoken created protected christians ministry name ministry of dreams, robert gillen steals God spoken created protected christians ministry name ministry of dreams, lawrence forman of funarchy, cluracan of furnarchy steals God spoken created protected christians ministry name ministry of dreams, cluracan of dreamnova steals God spoken created protected christians ministry name ministry of dreams, diana hughey holds ministryofdreams.com, utubia1party steals God spoken created protected christians ministry name ministry of dreams, duncan rouleau's children jonah weiland, FunkyGreenJerusalem steals God spoken created protected christians ministry name ministry of dreams, FunkyGreenJerusalem is Ben Lipman steals God spoken created protected christians ministry name ministry of dreams, sandy_brophy@hotmail.com Dalarsco steals God spoken created protected christians ministry name ministry of dreams, sandy brophy steals God spoken created protected christians ministry name ministry of dreams, Thomas Rickert steals God spoken created protected christians ministry name ministry of dreams, utubiaparty1, sistermoonshine13 steals God spoken created protected christians ministry name ministry of dreams, joel tao steals God spoken created protected christians ministry name ministry of dreams , robert gillen, ginny hill, john e. carey steals God spoken created protected christians ministry name ministry of dreams, wesley pruden steals God spoken created protected christians ministry name ministry of dreams, furnarchy, krayzier, merc, amfortas steals God spoken created protected christians ministry name ministry of dreams, kragamore steals God spoken created protected christians ministry name ministry of dreams, jag, khaless steals God spoken created protected christians ministry name ministry of dreams, furcadia and katie bazor steals God spoken created protected christians ministry name ministry of dreams, larry clow steals God spoken created protected christians ministry name ministry of dreams, michael doran steals God spoken created protected christians ministry name ministry of dreams, andrew bosch steals God spoken created protected christians ministry name ministry of dreams, diana hughey of as one heart photography and artdizon holds ministryofdreams.com, Brandon Adamson, Damadar is cluracan, dchandler, Thomas Rickert the last-fm, wole soyinka, eric lindberg, Lauren Artres of Veriditas alters ministry of dreams to exalt her Lord doctor rev jeremy taylor unitarian universalist minister who did steal ministry of dreams to ruin Gods servant, todd callender steals God spoken created protected christians ministry name ministry of dreams, alex ness steals God spoken created protected christians ministry name ministry of dreams, kenley darling steals God spoken created protected christians ministry name ministry of dreams, , and more, like jeff dee steals God spoken created protected christians ministry name ministry of dreams, manda dee steals God spoken created protected christians ministry name ministry of dreams, amanda dee, most claim to be christians saith the Lord, im ruining them right now, I will not save any for wanting elijah to fall, and they will loose health, jobs, talks, spouses, more, saith the Lord, for this evil wickedness, which, bob, reached out to most like david shapiro and dee finney, micheru mathys, and they stole his God spoken ministry name like cluracan who is little, mustie and cecil pennyton, when he prayed for them, like john mark pool, and jose alvarez, he signed jose alvarez's guestbook, and jose, alvarez, stole the name ministry of dreams for doing, wicked, pastor, like antonia vladimirova of the, dreams foundation, he signed her guest book, and she stole the name ministry of dreams, when he witnessed to her, she is witch, lost forever, like wole soyinka steals God spoken created protected christians ministry name ministry of dreams, amanda dee, jeff dee, and duncan rouleau, bob reached out to all, and they all stole the name ministry of dreams, God spoke for this only, and Im ruining them all, watch, saith the Lord, they all release when times get hard.
do not copy in any way or modify the name Ministry of Dreams, ministryofdreams, or I the Lord will ruin you, it did not exist till prophet prayed, and brought it to the internet, for this work only. I will make you run to remove the name ministry of dreams like all listed here will, saith the Lord,

Thursday, 20 November 2008 - 12:58 PM EST

Name: "pray for bob"
Home Page: http://www.geocities.com/starrkingscoul@ymail.com/index

http://www.geocities.com/starrkingscoul@ymail.com/index.html

Wednesday, 17 October 2018 - 5:37 AM EDT

Name: "windows 10 multiple monitors"
Home Page: http://https://windowsclassroom.com/setup-dual-monitors

Today morning I was looking for one of the best portal where you can easily know about how to fix multiple number of monitors to windows 10 system. So here this platform willl let you clarify all your hurdles.

View Latest Entries