Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Wednesday, 23 November 2005
Angelfire Update & Planet Update
Topic: News
In our mad dash to get it all out the door by Thanksgiving, the Angelfire Team has released two site updates yesterday.

The first, visible primarily to new users, is that the registration flow has been simplified considerably. The list of "states" which can be signed up for has been trimmed to six and they have been unnumbed. We've also streamlined the process so that you don't get asked a million personal questions: all you need is an email address and a username and password. (If you sign up for a paid account, you still need to enter in the rest for billing and domain registration.)

The account "conversion" which I mentioned in the last update is still ongoing and if you see anything weird with your accounts, please let us know.

On the Planet side, we've completed a major update with a ton of bugs fixed, new surfaces (my favorite is the spider with the Santa hat on), free (open license) music, and more.

But most importantly, we've launched our "WISH AND WIN" contest where, if you create a new planet with a MyTV slideshow about your holiday wish-list, you could win iPods, XBOX 360s, or a TV. I don't know all of the rules because I'm not allowed to enter, but please check it out. There's a link to all of the information on the front-door of Planet.

And if you see any bugs in any of these things, please respond here and I'll get them reported. I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable Thanksgiving.

JP

Posted by blog/jrp34 at 10:06 AM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (1) | Permalink | Share This Post

Monday, 16 May 2016 - 8:13 AM EDT

Name: "Pixel"
Home Page: http://goo.gl/bVtxFu

This is an informative post review. I am so pleased to get this post article and nice information. I was looking forward to get such a post which is very helpful to us. A big thank for posting this article in this website. Keep it up.

View Latest Entries