Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Tuesday, 15 November 2005
Angelfire Update
Topic: News
The Angelfire Team is busy upgrading some behind-the-scenes parts of the site. This will involve a slow, but invisible, update of all member sites to our new storage system. (Although nothing will change immediately, this update will be used by future product features.) If you see any new problems over the next couple of days, or if there are problems with newly created accounts, please leave a message here and I'll make sure the issues are investigated. We do not anticipate any disruptions.

Posted by blog/jrp34 at 8:46 PM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (5) | Permalink | Share This Post

Wednesday, 16 November 2005 - 2:51 AM EST

will angelfire sometime in the future be able to support php use???

Friday, 18 November 2005 - 3:59 PM EST

Name: jrp34

We're looking at it, but it's not easy the way the site works currently. This change gets us closer to it, but there are many steps before we get there.

JP

Friday, 18 November 2005 - 8:34 PM EST

ok that sounds good to me.. i know it may take a long time to get it.. but im sure when it gets to it, itll be worth having to use it.. but im also p retty sure it wont be free to use though

Saturday, 19 November 2005 - 8:56 AM EST

Name: fl5/lisalk00

can you tell me more about php!
Thank you

Sunday, 20 November 2005 - 5:21 PM EST

Name: tom

PHP is a widely-used general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for Web development and can be embedded into HTML. More HERE:

http://www.php.net/

View Latest Entries